@ Rick's Cafe, Movie World, Surfer's Paradise

@ Rick's Cafe, Movie World, Surfer's Paradise
Beautiful pix courtesy of Pak Zeus @ Studioline Photography

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In the car with boys








DH is away on a job today. So we woke up real early to send him off to KL Sentral. Elixir included. Actually, Elixir was the only one bushy-tailed. Everyone else were pretty much bleary-eyed. We were running late, so thank god DH still made it to catch the flight.

Anyway this meant that I was left on my own devices to care and send the kids to school. Wait a minute, I do that everyday anyway! So what's different this time? Actually, I got dips on the X-trail whilst the mister is away, but I wasn't bothered to import the baby car seats. So, the darling boys that they were, co-operated when I strapped them into the back seats, using the very adult seat belts. So there they sat on the way to school. The boys were bantering away in German, giggling every so often. If only I knew what they were saying. Left them at school early today, as I had tonnes of work to do at the office.

Come end of day, I raced back to school, picked up the boys and strapped them back into the back seat. Whilst they were still very much obedient this time, they were a little bit more animated. Especially after we ran over each bump to the house. Woo-hoooo!

Anyway, the pictures posted here are when we do put them into the car seat, which is 99% of the time. Thank god for this purchase, I'd fully recommend anyone to train their child in the car seat as soon as they are born. They be like little angels strapped in ;)

No comments: