@ Rick's Cafe, Movie World, Surfer's Paradise

@ Rick's Cafe, Movie World, Surfer's Paradise
Beautiful pix courtesy of Pak Zeus @ Studioline Photography

Monday, February 18, 2008

6.00pm alarm

Lately, I can't help but will the clock to turn faster, so that I can switch off my Mac and leave for home. Actually, it's leave to go pick up the boys. And I have to do it before 6.30pm otherwise, will have to pay overtime, not cheap ok, RM20 per pax! So, if I happen to be late, i could be facing a hefty sum of RM40 to pay to the nursery. Daylight robbery I tell you. So, without fail, my alarm goes off everyday at 6.00pm to make sure I make it there in time.

The good news is, I leave at 6.15pm sharp most days - no more long hours at the office. Bad news is, I've got a lot of backlog to clear.

I'm still finding a way to manage this. I try to bring back work, but I fall asleep very early nowadays. Anyway, gotta find a solution to this soon!

No comments: