@ Rick's Cafe, Movie World, Surfer's Paradise

@ Rick's Cafe, Movie World, Surfer's Paradise
Beautiful pix courtesy of Pak Zeus @ Studioline Photography

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blast From The Past - '80s pop

I know this is a blog for my boys, but I thought I'd slot in something from the '80s - the era in which I grew up in. So, every once in a while in these pages, you'll be hit by some, sadly now called, golden oldies.

This one was my ultimate fave rave when I was in high school, ask anyone and they'd know how I was bitten by the A-ha bug. And I especially loved this video - I remember the days where I sat by the tv (Muzik Video on TV3), waiting for the music video to air, so that I could tape it on the VCR. If only I knew 25 years on, that we can easily search it on You Tube.

So, here's lookin' at ya, Morten, Mags and Pal! And to all the other A-ha-ans...

No comments: